1708 Pallas - Rise and Fall, Part 2

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41SMRN3EBRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: The Sentinel; Year: 1984; Genre: Progressive Rock
The first time I picked a song from Pallas I picked another one of their songs the next day. Well, since yesterday I picked the first part of Rise and Fall, I guess I will pick two of their songs back-to-back again.
On the original EMI release of The Sentinel, Rise and Fall, Parts 1 + 2 were combined into one song, but as originally intended and on the re-release of the album, Parts 1 and 2 were to serve as the opening and closing pieces to side one of the record with the songs Eastwest and March on Atlantis sandwiched in between.

Hear Rise and Fall, Part 2 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Black Blade

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Waidmanns Heil

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rock Island

My song pick four years ago today: Cheap Trick - Mighty Wings

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade