2156 Mastodon - Divinations

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/617l%2B2f2Y7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Crack in the Skye; Year: 2009; Genre: Progressive Metal
I felt like some Mastodon today; plus I hadn't picked one of their songs in a while, so I decided I would pick a track of theirs as well.
Even though this is one of the more "commercially acceptable" tracks on the disc, it is still an excellent song musically.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K.626 - Requiem Mass in D Minor

My song pick two years ago today: Banchee - The Night is Calling

My song pick three years ago today: Band of Horses - Cigarettes, Wedding Bands

My song pick four years ago today: Bread - Guitar Man

My song pick five years ago today: America - A Horse With No Name


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn