2355 Pallas - Warriors

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61-q63uUt4L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: The Dreams of Men; Year: 2005; Genre: Progressive Rock
Was listening to some Pallas this morning; this was one of the songs I had on; definitely one of the bands great tracks.

Hear Warriors on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Soundgarden - Flower

My song pick two years ago today: Northern Kings - Wanted Dead or Alive

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Bungle in the Jungle

My song pick four years ago today: Edvard Grieg - Op. 54, No.3 - The March of the Trolls (Troldtog)

My song pick five years ago today: Rob Zombie - Dragula

My song pick six years ago today: Tears for Fears - Mad World


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)