2584 Genesis - Duchess

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41bhGLLlq8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Duke; Year: 1980; Genre: Progressive Rock
I felt like song Genesis this morning; something from the Phil Collins as lead singer in particular, so for me it was natural to pick something off of Duke, which is among of my favourite albums from Genesis. I love how dynamic this song is musically, which is my the best aspect in my opinion, although the story about the career of an unnamed diva told in the lyrics is pretty good too.

Hear Duchess on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: ABBA - Arrival

My song pick two year ago today: Barenaked Ladies - The Old Apartment

My song pick three years ago today: The Rolling Stones - 100 Years Ago

My song pick four years ago today: Eisbrecher - Mein Blut

My song pick five years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Lookin' Out For #1

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Sonne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn