2158 Queensrÿche - Spreading the Disease

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61w9O%2BiWu%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Operation: Mindcrime; Year: 1988; Genre: Progressive Metal
I felt like listening to some Queensrÿche today; of course Operation: Mindcrime is one of my favourites, so I gravitated more to it than some of the others.
While it's not the best track on the album, in my opinion it is one of the more pivotal song in the story told throughout Operation: Mindcrime.

Hear Spreading the Disease on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Fates Warning - Monument

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Alien Shore

My song pick three years ago today: Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town

My song pick four years ago today: Bon Jovi - My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms

My song pick five years ago today: Three Dog Night - An Old Fashioned Love Song


Comments

  1. I really need to hear this album in its entirety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you'll be disappointed; it's a great album, probably Queensrÿche's best in my opinion.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In