2179 The Steve Miller Band - Overdrive

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GSkYHa20L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Sailor; Year: 1968; Genre: Blues Rock
Here's another one from Boz Scaggs' pen, which he also sung lead vocals on during his tenure with The Steve Miller Band. This would also be his final album with the band before moving on to other things.

Hear Overdrive on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Doors - Light My Fire

My song pick two years ago today: Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Grace

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite: Summer

My song pick five years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - The Window


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn