6136. Ricky Nelson - Poor Little Fool

From: Ricky Nelson; Year: 1958; Genre: Rock 'n Roll/Country
Happy April Fools Day! Had a couple of other songs in mind for this minor holiday, (that is, if you can call it an actual holiday), but had this one just pop into my head while I was getting ready to pick. It's one of those songs from the still emerging pop scene of the 1950s where genres overlapped a bit, plus Ricky Nelson's delivery kind of plays into the types of music with some bits and pieces of them pieced together throughout.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Def Leppard - Foolin'

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Doobie Brothers - What a Fool Believes

My song pick 7 years ago today: Roxy Music - Sentimental Fool

My song pick 8 years ago today: Azteca - A New Day on the Rise

My song pick 9 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Evil Woman

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Main Ingredient - Everybody Plays the Fool

My song pick 11 years ago today: Bee Gees - I Started a Joke

My song pick 12 years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Fools Never Die

My song pick 13 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Can You Handle It?

My song pick 14 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Fool in the Rain

My song pick 15 years ago today: Styx - Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)

My song pick 16 years ago today: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In