2165 Genesis - Squonk

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vvIy93vuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: A Trick of the Tail; Year: 1976; Genre: Progressive Rock
This is another one among the many interesting songs from Genesis. This one, of course, is from the first album after Peter Gabriel left the band, and is still in their full-on prog/rock styling.

Hear Squonk on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bob Dylan - Hurricane

My song pick two years ago today: Bad Company - Silver, Blue & Gold

My song pick three years ago today: Louis Armstrong - We Have All The Time In The World

My song pick four years ago today: The Yardbirds - Smokestack Lightning

My song pick five years ago today: Eric Clapton - Pretending


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn