2159 Falco - Rock Me Amadeus

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41KzyVvsstL._SY300_.jpg
From: Falco 3; Year: 1985; Genre: Neue Deutsche Welle
Last night I had this song incessantly running through my mind without end; as I usually do I took it as a sign that I should pick it.
This is one of those weird songs for me personally; part of me has always liked this song, and another part of me really doesn't; however I do like a lot of Falco's other material. I guess the reason I'm more of a mixed opinion about this one could be due the fact that it got played ad nauseam, at least here in the United States, while most of the rest of his music didn't make it across the pond.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.
Hear the extended "Salieri" version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stratovarius - Elysium

My song pick two years ago today: Johnny Rivers - Muddy River

My song pick three years ago today: Steeleye Span - Padstow

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Lakeside Park

My song pick five years ago today: Bon Jovi - Every Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn