2174 Little River Band - Help Is On Its Way

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51-U%2BB3SWJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Diamantina Cocktail; Year: 1976; Genre: Rock
Today day seven of my Australian music theme week.
I grew up hearing a lot of the Little River Band and they've always been a band I've liked. This is one of their earlier hits, which many would probably recognize.

Hear Help Is On Its Way on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Joseph Haydn - Symphony No.45 in F Sharp Minor - "Farewell Symphony"

My song pick two years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - I Think I'm a Clone Now

My song pick three years ago today: Primus - Pork Chop's Little Ditty

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - For Michael Collins, Jeffrey and Me

My song pick five years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Shooting Shark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)