About My Song A Day Blog:

 What is this blog?
Well, this is a hobby of mine in which I set aside a few minutes every day to create my ultimate playlist, if you will. I try to add a different song each day and share with those who are interested as to why I like the song and the artist that performed it and/or maybe some facts about them.
Myself, along with a few others, (the couple others who still remain active), have taken it upon themselves to create and maintain these song-a-day blogs; I highly recommend the other blogs that are linked to in the "Other Song-a-Day Blogs" list to the right. I have also provided links to the blogs that have gone dormant for one reason or another in the same list in the right sidebar as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade