2163 Aphrodite's Child - End of the World

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61TJdR9WE3L._SX300_.jpg
From: End of the World; Year: 1968; Genre: Progressive Rock/Psychedelic Rock
I am in a weird mood today, so I needed a weird song to pick; this one definitely fills the bill.

Hear End of the World on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Triumph - I Can Survive

My song pick two years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside

My song pick three years ago today: Cruachan - The Gael

My song pick four years ago today: Jim Croce - Alabama Rain

My song pick five years ago today: Derek and the Dominos (Eric Clapton) - Bell Bottom Blues


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello