Concerning the links to songs in my blog posts:

The links I provide to studio recordings, live performances, and/or other videos are from YouTube.com unless otherwise noted. They are NOT hosted on or associated with my Song a Day blog in any way; I just link to them and, of course, with how YouTube works, the artist and record company does get paid by them through advertisement revenue.
However, with that being said, I do not guarantee that a link even a week old, (or even a day old for that matter), will still work with how delete happy YouTube can be; (especially with studio versions). If a link is missing or the video linked to has been deleted feel free to look it up on YouTube or your preferred service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure