2156 Mastodon - Divinations

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/617l%2B2f2Y7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Crack in the Skye; Year: 2009; Genre: Progressive Metal
I felt like some Mastodon today; plus I hadn't picked one of their songs in a while, so I decided I would pick a track of theirs as well.
Even though this is one of the more "commercially acceptable" tracks on the disc, it is still an excellent song musically.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K.626 - Requiem Mass in D Minor

My song pick two years ago today: Banchee - The Night is Calling

My song pick three years ago today: Band of Horses - Cigarettes, Wedding Bands

My song pick four years ago today: Bread - Guitar Man

My song pick five years ago today: America - A Horse With No Name


Comments

Post a Comment

Comment on this post:

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off