2166 Sky - Cannonball

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51IObBYRy7L._SL500_SY300_.jpg
From: Sky; Year: 1979; Genre: Progressive Rock/Electronic Rock
After listening to a couple of their songs the other day I thought I would pick another from the great band that was Sky. If you've heard the band before you should know what to expect from this track, which comes off of their debut album. It's a real nice mix of progressive rock with a lot of classical influence.

Hear Cannonball on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Muse - United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)

My song pick two years ago today: Alice in Chains - Would?

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Jeder lacht

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Ein Leid

My song pick five years ago today: Eric Clapton - My Father's Eyes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade