2168 Cybotron - Sonic Overdrive

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhM4wv-NyGN_-vHxoStSyPRUQ-RiARBech9kiXVjVIolwgEwkpetdIRJuW7RP5ApvoaHme65nK9VeQEkIZOIy24AqNbKIez-W6W7KMfGy6v86mHFaOTVBkcSNf4aNbrTsMKpyVB1cFQ4tM/s1600/cover_201720212009.JPG
From: Cybotron; Year: 1977; Genre: Progressive Rock/Electronic Rock
I'm overdue for a new theme week, so I'm starting one today on this Sunday. For this time I've decided that I will be picking songs from Australian bands.
I'll start this theme week off with an off-the-wall pick from the band Cybotron, that is, obviously the original band from Australia, not the later, unrelated one from America. This is a rather lengthy piece of electronic rock that makes for an interesting wall of ever-changing sound.

Hear Sonic Overdrive on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pearl Jam - Jeremy

My song pick two years ago today: Banchee - Iceberg

My song pick three years ago today: ZZ Top - Manic Mechanic

My song pick four years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Sleepwalk

My song pick five years ago today: Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade