2160 Rush - Different Strings

From: Permanent Waves; Year: 1980; Genre: Progressive Rock
I was thinking about Rush again today and thought I would pick another one of their songs.
I have to say that Permanent Waves is probably within my top three favourite Rush albums; I like every song on it. This song is one of the more melodic tracks on the album and is a bit unique with Geddy Lee being the author of the lyrics rather than Neil Peart.

Hear Different Strings on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Led Zeppelin - The Rain Song

My song pick two years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - Big Country

My song pick three years ago today: ABBA - When All is Said and Done

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Motorhead

My song pick five years ago today: Savatage - Can You Hear Me Now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off