1793 Fates Warning - Monument

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51AePB7K3nL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Inside Out; Year: 1994; Genre: Progressive Metal
I'm getting my pick in on this busy July 4th (Independence Day).
I happened to notice that I hadn't picked a track from Fates Warning yet; I thought for sure that at some point in the past I had picked one of their songs, which is odd with how much I adore most music that is of the progressive nature. Anyway, this is one of my favourites I've heard from the band.
Everyone have a safe 4th of July out there.

Hear Monument on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Alien Shore

My song pick two years ago today: Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town

My song pick three years ago today: Bon Jovi - My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms

My song pick four years ago today: Three Dog Night - An Old Fashioned Love Song

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn