1547 Exist†Trace - RESONANCE

1547 Exist†Trace - RESONANCE
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WNYkQcHUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Twin Gate, Year: 2010
Genre: Metal

For the last few days I've thinking about this band that I saw this year at Seattle's Sakura Con '11 animé convention. I'd never heard of them prior to seeing them; they were one of the headline attractions at the convention. I've been introduced to quite a few Japanese bands through that convention; I should probably pick some of their songs as well at some point.
I'll say that once the sound crew ceased inhibiting them with their incompetence Exist†Trace were able to put on an amazing show.

Also, I learned this morning from Max that there is another song a day blogger; I would like to welcome Frankie Big Face to the fold as well. As his blog states, his mission is picking 9999 songs. I've added his site to the Other Song-a-Day Blog list to the right.

Here is the music video clip on YouTube.
Here is their performance from Sakura Con '11 on YouTube. The song begins at the 4 minute mark.



My song pick a year ago today: Three Dog Night - One Man Band

My song pick two years ago today: The Eagles - Outlaw Man

My song pick three years ago today: Def Leppard - Lets Get Rocked

My song pick four years ago today: Alabama - Roll On (Eighteen Wheeler)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn