1551 Black 47 - Fire of Freedom

1551 Black 47 - Fire of Freedom
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41JA1E7TDZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Fire of Freedom, Year: 1993
Genre: Rock/Celtic Rock/Reggae


I've been meaning to pick this track for a bit now; I'm finally getting around to it this Sunday.
This song epitomizes why I like Black 47 so much: there are so many musical styles and genres utilized within to make an excellent blend. I love their blend of Irish Folk, Reggae, Jazz, and Rock; it makes for an interesting sound.

Hear Fire of Freedom on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Aerosmith - Amazing

My song pick two years ago today: Banchee - Beautifully Day

My song pick three years ago today: The Cure - Burn

My song pick four years ago today: Fire Bomber (Hummingbird) - Dynamite Explosion

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade