1544-6 Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall, Parts 1-3

1544-6 Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall, Parts 1-3
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/PinkFloydWallCoverOriginalNoText.jpg
From: The Wall, Year 1979
Genre: Progressive Rock


For some reason I felt like listening to The Wall this morning; I happened to notice that I had not chosen the three-part title track yet, so I figured it would make a good pick for today. I really thought had chosen it at some point, but I've chosen a lot of Pink Floyd over the last four years of doing this blog, so it's easy to miss some from time to time.
For us Progressive/Art Rock fans you can't help but underscore the importance of both this album and Dark Side of the Moon, which greatly helped at the planting of the genre into the mainstream consciousness.

Here are parts 1 + 2 on YouTube.
Here is the video with part 3 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - X-Ray Eyes

My song pick two years ago today: Alton Ellis - Sunday Coming

My song pick three years ago today: Pat Benatar - Treat Me Right

My song pick four years ago today: Ronnie Milsap - Smokey Mountain Rain

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn