1537 Megadeth - We The People

1537 Megadeth - We The People
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51kTzVAdUQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: TH1RT3EN, Year: 2011
Genre: Metal/Thrash Metal

Megadeth's new album, TH1RT3EN, was just released and it's looking to be a very good one; I thought it a good idea to celebrate the release by picking one of the new songs off of it.
Dave Mustane sure hasn't lost his edge at all with his sociopolitical subject matter and lyrics. It's awesome to hear bassist Dave Ellefson playing with the band again as well.

Hear We The People on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Red Barchetta

My song pick two years ago today: Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue

My song pick three years ago today: Supertramp - Take the Long Way Home

My song pick four years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Vix 9

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)