1558 Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to Love

1558 Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to Love
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/0c/15/f1576230a8a0c337932df010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Surrealistic Pillow, Year: 1967
Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Hard Rock

For some reason I had this song running through my mind most of the day, so, as I usually do, I'm making it my pick. Ever since I first heard this song, which was a long, long time ago, I have always liked it a lot.
This was actually a cover that was originally recorded by the band The Great Society, which can be heard here on YouTube. It was written by Darby Slick, who was Grace Slick's brother-in-law; they both played in The Great Society.

Hear Somebody to Love on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: John Denver - In My Life

My song pick two years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - Legend of Wooley Swamp

My song pick three years ago today: The Doors - Strange Days

My song pick four years ago today: Argent - Hold Your Head Up

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)