1557 Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) featuring Freddy Taylor - I'se a Muggin'

1557 Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) featuring Freddy Taylor - I'se a Muggin'
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61lAh5XjjPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: The Quintet of the Hot Club of France, Year: 1936
Genre: Swing Jazz/Gypsy Jazz

What an excellent track for a laid back Saturday like this one; nothing to do but watch the snow pile up and listen some awesome tunes.
I love Freddy Taylor's mellow, upbeat vocals and scatting throughout the song. He added something special to the already great sound of Reinhardt/Grappelli and co.

Hear I'se a Muggin' on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Styx - Light Up

My song pick two years ago today: Pink Floyd - Waiting for the Worms

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Roll the Bones

My song pick four years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - A Moment So Close

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade