1548 Santo & Johnny - Teardrop

1548 Santo & Johnny - Teardrop
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51F%2BRH4z8gL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Sleepwalk, Year: 1959
Genre: Pop/Rock

I had a few other songs in mind for today's pick, but this pretty track started running through my mind; as usual I took it as a sign that I should pick it. I love all of the emotion they put into this song, it's truly a beautiful song. The only thing I don't like about it was, like most songs of the late 50's/early 60's, it far too short at just 2 minutes in length.

Hear Teardrop on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein - Bück Dich

My song pick two years ago today: Lulu - To Sir With Love

My song pick three years ago today: Primus - Nature Boy

My song pick four years ago today: Deep Purple - Space Truckin'

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn