1561 Hawkwind - Space Chase

1561 Hawkwind - Space Chase
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Hor2mfhbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Levitation, Year: 1980
Genre: Space Rock/Progressive Rock


I had some ideas for my pick today, but they just didn't fit. I finally just decided on picking yet another Hawkwind track; I believe that I haven't yet chosen a song off of their Levitation album, so I decided on this rather fast-paced instrumental.
As the title states, it gives off the overall feel of a space ship chasing another across the cosmos.

Hear Space Chase on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Four Wheel Drive

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - When the Crowds are Gone

My song pick three years ago today: Joe Walsh - Ordinary Average Guy

My song pick four years ago today: Warren Zevon - Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade