1538 Aerosmith - Home Tonight

1538 Aerosmith - Home Tonight
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41qwGP7qDsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Rocks, Year: 1976
Genre: Hard Rock

It's a nice thing to have a night off after a very busy month, so I'm picking this apropos-titled song.
Since I've begun learning to play the Hawaiian steel guitar my ear has become more tuned to listen for the instrument in music. Of course, among Rock bands Aerosmith is one of the main bands to use it in their music; this is one of the songs where Joe Perry plays his lap steel. Who says that the steel has to be only a Country/Western instrument?

Hear Home Tonight on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Overseer Overture / Flight from Lucifer

My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - Think for Yourself

My song pick three years ago today: Queen feat. David Bowie - Under Pressure

My song pick four years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Touch of Grey

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade