1540 Frank Zappa - Treacherous Cretins

1540 Frank Zappa - Treacherous Cretins
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/b7/1d/caa7224128a04a4fc4d46010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Shut Up 'n Play Yer Guitar, Year: 1981
Genre: Progressive Rock


For some unknown reason I felt like listening to Frank Zappa this morning before I got my day started. This is a very beautiful and eclectic sounding piece; it's kind of a Rock meets Reggae meets Jazz Fusion.

Hear Treacherous Cretins on YouTube. The song begins about 18 seconds in.



My song pick a year ago today: Charlie Barnet & His Orchestra - Skyliner

My song pick two years ago today: Santana - Oye Como Va

My song pick three years ago today: Joe Walsh - Vote for Me

My song pick four years ago today: Jerry Reed - East Bound and Down

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade