1564 Dream Theater - A Nightmare to Remember

1564 Dream Theater - A Nightmare to Remember
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41afeDOaixL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Black Clouds & Silver Linings, Year: 2009
Genre: Progressive Metal

I've been thinking about picking another Dream Theater track for a while now; finally I'm thinking about it when I sat down to make my pick.
A Nightmare to Remember is a rather monstrous lead track off of Black Clouds & Silver Linings; it clocks in at just over 16 minutes. This John Petrucci composition is one of my favourites from the album. It contains a lot of what I like about DT's music; from what I understand it was written about a car accident that he was in when he was a child.

Hear A Nightmare to Remember on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bob Marley & the Wailers - Jamming

My song pick two years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Crossfire

My song pick three years ago today: 4 Non Blondes - What's Up?

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - ...And The Mouse Police Never Sleeps

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn