1565 John Denver - Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning)

1565 John Denver - Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning)
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/98/c8/ffd8810ae7a032c8052da110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Farewell Andromeda, Year: 1973
Genre: Folk Rock

This morning I had this song on my mind, and the overall mood and feeling fits this rather laid back Sunday.
I've always love the utter lack of cynicism in John Denver's music; this is one of his many uplifting and beautiful songs in that vein. Definitely a good song to listen to whilst you watch the sun rise.

Hear Farewell Andromeda on YouTube.
Hear an alternate studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Del Shannon - Runaway

My song pick two years ago today: Steely Dan - Black Friday

My song pick three years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - I Just Want You

My song pick four years ago today: Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noize

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn