Concerning the links to songs in my blog posts:

The links I provide to studio recordings, live performances, and/or other videos are from YouTube.com unless otherwise noted. They are NOT hosted on or associated with my Song a Day blog in any way; I just link to them and, of course, with how YouTube works, the artist and record company does get paid by them through advertisement revenue.
However, with that being said, I do not guarantee that a link even a week old, (or even a day old for that matter), will still work with how delete happy YouTube can be; (especially with studio versions). If a link is missing or the video linked to has been deleted feel free to look it up on YouTube or your preferred service.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade