6203. Queen - Fight from the Inside

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71GTFhk1oKL._SX522_.jpg
From: News of the World; Year: 1977; Genre: Hard Rock
Was thinking about this record again a lot recently and came to the realization that it is quite a bit better, especially the deeper cuts, than most critique it. From wot I've read this track was almost entirely done by just Roger Taylor, who wrote, sung, and played most of the instruments on the studio recording; it is quite the hard-hitting rocker.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: The Guess Who - Key

My song pick 6 years ago today: Tears for Fears - Broken

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Hollywood Argyles - Alley Oop

My song pick 8 years ago today: Sweeney Todd - Roxy Roller

My song pick 9 years ago today: Kool & the Gang - Spirit of the Boogie

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Song for Jeffrey

My song pick 11 years ago today: Foreigner - Head Games

My song pick 12 years ago today: Pearl Jam - Alive

My song pick 13 years ago today: White Zombie - Thunder Kiss '65

My song pick 14 years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

My song pick 15 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 29 - Cantata No. 29 - Wir Danken Dir, Gott, Wir Danken Dir

My song pick 16 years ago today: Tears For Fears - Sowing the Seeds of Love
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship