Song 331 (The Steve Miller Band--"The Window")



What I remember the most about this album, other than the all of the great music itself, is the enormous amount of synthesizer used. I actually for the most part I like the non-hits of this album just as much if not more than the hits; usually I play it in its entirety. The bass, drums, and keyboards are the most prominent instruments in this song; the weird sounds made by the synthesizer round out the song excellently. Steve Miller's vocals on this song are in my opinion some of his best.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade