Song 337 (Louis Armstrong--"Hello Dolly")



Recently, on public television they have been running a series Jazz music that I recommend for any person to watch if he/she likes music. They ran one on "Risk Jazz" that entailed some of the great Jazz artists; that is why I was particularly interested in this episode. They came across Louis Armstrong and some of his story; I realized that I had not chosen any of his music yet. This is one of his biggest hits and I thought that it should be added to my list today.

Here is a recording of the song on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure