Song 528 ( Hawkwind - Assault and Battery/The Golden Void )



This is a band that I have liked for quite a long while, but I have sadly neglected them on my list. Officially the band's genre is either Space Rock or Psychedelic Rock, which does fit. However, ever since I first heard them I often refer to them as "Progressive Progressive Rock." These two songs are some of their more mainstream sounding tracks that I have found, but are still out there to a point.

Hear Assault and Battery and Golden Void on YouTube.
Here is a live performance with the songs on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade