Song 528 ( Hawkwind - Assault and Battery/The Golden Void )



This is a band that I have liked for quite a long while, but I have sadly neglected them on my list. Officially the band's genre is either Space Rock or Psychedelic Rock, which does fit. However, ever since I first heard them I often refer to them as "Progressive Progressive Rock." These two songs are some of their more mainstream sounding tracks that I have found, but are still out there to a point.

Hear Assault and Battery and Golden Void on YouTube.
Here is a live performance with the songs on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me