Song 537 ( Goo Goo Dolls - Broadway )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51qnXRmScLL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Today is another one of those days that I had nothing really in mind for a pick. This one popped on my iPod this morning and since I have not yet chosen a song by the Goo Goo Dolls, I thought I would. My friend let me borrow this CD a few years back and for me this was one of the standouts on the album.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me