Song 548 ( Pink Floyd - One of These Days )



Yesterday evening I was listening to a lot of Pink Floyd and this was one of the songs that I replayed a couple of times. In my opinion, this is one of their more interesting pieces of music, it is a mix of so many different ideas and sounds. I love David Gilmour's slide/steel guitar; it is the perfect topping for this song.

Here is a video with the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a classic live performance on YouTube.
Here is a live performance from '94 on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me