Song 546 ( Flash Cadillac & the Continental Kids - She's So Fine )



A couple of days ago this song, for some reason was running through my mind as I was falling asleep on the couch; I'm not sure if American Graffiti was playing or not whilst I was sleeping. This was one of the mellower and soulful songs from the soundtrack. From what I understand, the band was formed in the early 70's as a retro 50's band and appeared in the Movie as the band: "Herbie and the Heartbeats" playing the song "At the Hop" among others.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off