Song 546 ( Flash Cadillac & the Continental Kids - She's So Fine )



A couple of days ago this song, for some reason was running through my mind as I was falling asleep on the couch; I'm not sure if American Graffiti was playing or not whilst I was sleeping. This was one of the mellower and soulful songs from the soundtrack. From what I understand, the band was formed in the early 70's as a retro 50's band and appeared in the Movie as the band: "Herbie and the Heartbeats" playing the song "At the Hop" among others.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade