Song 550 ( Jerry Reed - Lightning rod )

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81dYy6jhpSL._SS500_.jpg

This is a song that I fell in love with when I first heard it, it reminds me a lot of the music that my grandfather played. It showcases Jerry Reed's picking; his playing in this song sounds classical at times. From what I understand it was used in the film "Moonrunners," which was the precursor to "The Dukes of Hazard;" great car chase music.


Here is a live television performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)