Song 529 ( Elton John - All the Girls Love Alice )



I have never really been a true Elton John aficionado, however there is a great deal of his music that I like a lot. What I've always liked about his songs is that there is a lot to listen to that is backing his piano and vocals; on this song especially the drums and bass are incredible. The chorus is the best, most interesting part of this one in my opinion. Underneath the upbeat feel that he and the band create is quite a sad song, there are very few artist out there that could pull off subject matter like this and make a hit out of it.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off