Song 56 ( Apocalyptica Feat. Nina Hagen - Seemann )



I have been picking some covers lately, and here is another one. This song was originally written and recorded by Rammstein off of the Herzeleid album. I like both versions, however I like the original Rammstein version, (which can be found here on YouTube), more.
I am picking this version because I loved what Apocalyptica did with the song and I absolutely love Nina Hagen's vocals on this one. Her lower-register vocals are just amazing, she has vocals in this one similar to a Disney movie villainess and almost appears witch-like in the video. A pretty good treat for near Halloween.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a television performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure