629 ( Rammstein - Engel )

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/c8/c4/6162810ae7a07fc979689110.L.jpg

I had a few songs ready to pick this evening, but with the mood that I am in this song is just perfect; there is a lot that I like about this song. If my memory serves me correctly this was the song that first introduced me to Rammstein, after this song I got hooked on their music. This is one of the main songs to feature Christiane "Bobolina" Herbold on backing vocals.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is the English version of the song on YouTube; this is not a translation of the original German, but instead re-written in English.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade