Song 49 ( John Denver - Looking for Space )

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/510Cp%2BRjZkL._SS500.jpg

Today I decided on this one: John Denver's Looking For Space. This song would have to be one of my top 20 songs of all time, just an amazing song with incredible lyrics; it has a lot of special meanings for me.
I grew up surrounded by his music around and it really grew on me over the years. When I heard about his death in a plane crash back in '97 I was devastated. I believe that he was and is one of the more underrated musicians and songwriters in modern music and we suffered a great loss musically when he died.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn