Song 157 (Bonnie Tyler--"Total Eclipse of the Heart")

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YX3mSH7zL._SX425_.jpg

Last night this song came up on my iPod while we were on the road, and I decided to make it my pick for today.
This is a very interesting song that would be at home in an opera or at least a Broadway performance; it has a very big sound to it. I love how the song builds and gets even larger and the song then goes into a organ solo and builds back again. Her voice is another strong aspect of the song, which makes it an excellent piece of music; I love the emotion that she puts behind her singing.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a Top of the Pops performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade