Song 173 (R.E.O. Speedwagon--"Back on the Road Again")



I really did not have a song ready to pick, so once again I "spun" the playlist and this one came up. I really got into this song when I watched the "Arch Allies" concert on T.V. a while ago. When the song started, their bassist Bruce Hall started off with a nice bass solo that got my attention. I really like that the song has a real hard edge to it, plus the guitar is excellent.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure