Song 158 (Rush--"The Body Electric")

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51IA5POTMPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I was playing along with this song last night and thought that it would be an excellent pick. The best part of this song for me is the drums; even though it is still in a basic 4/4 time signature Neil Peart really makes it sound like it's so much more. Everything else in the song blends very well together; I really like how they are able to play Sci-Fi lyrics and make it listenable to everyone. This is one of my favourite, if not my favourite, Rush album, which is a bit odd I guess, mostly because many Rush fans dislike much of it.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade