Song 167 (The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown--"Fire (I am the god of Hellfire)")



This is an odd ball song that probably puts most people off when the first thing you hear is: "I am the god of hell fire! And I bring you... Fire!" I think that if a person takes the song less seriously one can find the humour in it. It is another song that could be considered a mood song as well.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure