Song 160 (Savatage-"Tonight He Grins Again")

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/81/StreetsARockOpera.jpg

Yesterday I was thinking about this song because it fit my mood pretty well, so I decided to pick it today.
This is another song from the Streets Rock Opera and this song represents the first of two "rock bottoms" of the main character who is a heavy metal star called "D.T. (Down Town) Jesus." This music is so theatrical and deep, I am always finding new aspects of the song every time I listen to it.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a rather nice live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade