Song 162 (Band of Horses--"Is There a Ghost?")

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/Ceasetobegin.jpg

I have been listening to this song a lot lately and I could not believe that I didn't pick it yet. It was released late last year on their Cease to Begin album, which in my opinion has very little weak material at all. I have come to really like the Band of Horses; it has been a while since I have been excited about a new American band.
Anyway, this song is simple in most every aspect, but still delivers with its simplicity; the overall feel of the song is quite powerful. The lyrical content is the point from which the song receives most if its criticism because of the lack of a lot of lyrics: about 15 words total are spoken; however they are arranged in a Haiku of sorts.

Here is the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn