Song 314 (Eric Clapton--"Bad Love")



I have been listening to this song a lot lately and I thought that it would make an excellent pick. Probably what I like the most about this song is the bass line. I had always assumed that it was Nathan East playing on this album until I did a bit of research and found out that it was Pino Palladino who played bass on the studio version of this track. He is also the bassist who replaced John Entwistle after his death with The Who; he has also played with a plethora of other acts. Actually this song has a star-studded cast; along with Eric Clapton, Phil Collins and Mick Jones to name a few.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn